From 10 to 15 days.
To keep your fruit as long as possible, we recommend:
- Store it without the packaging.
- Keep at a temperature of approximately 10ºC in a cool place or in the fruit drawer of your fridge.
- Don’t store it at room temperature unless you wish to consume it in the next 48-72h.
The fruit is carefully packed by hand.
Two packaging options are offered:
- Bulk with protective straw.
- Biodegradable handmade jute bags.
Fruit picked at the point of ripeness.
Harvesting on demand.
Harvested by hand, one by one.
24-48h free delivery service
Sustainable agriculture, without post-harvest treatments.
Superior taste award avowed by a professional juror.